Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A little more...Me

Hello people of the blogging community. Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I've been on, but based on the fact that no one is following my posts, I doubt anyone really cares. So let's see what's new in the world of Courtney? Not a whole lot actually. Then again, my first blog told you absolutely nothing about me except for the fact that I write books. So, since that's the case, I think I should let you into my life just a little more.

My name is Courtney Elliott. I'm 22 years old, but don't let my age fool you. I'm EXTREMELY immature. I mean it. Don't say I didn't warn you. Let's see what else can I tell you? I live alone in a small town in Texas. It's kind of great here. I mean yes it's an incredibly small town that nothing interesting EVER happens in, but that's kind of...well awesome. There's no major crime that I have to worry about, and I get the opportunity to be really close to all of my friends.

I'm a very open person. I don't like to keep things bottled in. If I've got something to say chances are I'm going to say it. My friends are the most important thing in my life, and I'm always interested in making new friends. Most people think I'm mean when they first meet me, but I promise you I'm not at all. I just tend to let other people come to me first, and people mistake that for rudeness.

I love baseball. I could literally talk about it all day long that is if I'm not watching it. My favorite team is the Texas Rangers. I think they are absolutely fantastic. I know some people disagree and that's fine everyone has their own opinions. Other than them, I like a lot of different players from all over. It's a passion of mine.

I have several guilty pleasures. One of which is sappy chick flicks. Which I consider really unusual seeing as how I hate anything like that in real life, but for some reason I'm perfectly fine with it on the screen. Love is a strong thing, and you can't blame a girl for being into it. Well, I think that's pretty good for now. Synopsis for stories still to come. Keep Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment