Saturday, September 1, 2012

Newbie

  Okay, so for those of you who haven't been keeping up with my blog this far...

  That was a joke. Lame, I know, but just bare with me, I get better I promise. This is my first ever blog, and I'm not entirely sure how this is supposed to go. I'm an author and am constantly writing books. My first book, 'The Chick Flick Project' will be released to the public November 7, 2012. I'm very excited about this, and I really think you should too.

  I know we just met and all, but this can still give you some form of bragging rights. I mean you can say you officially say you have read the blog of a published author. How exciting for you!! I'm just kidding, another lame joke I know. I really hope you're still baring with me.

  Well anyway, the main point of this blog will be to keep all my readers and possible fans up to date with whats going on. Over the next few days, I will start posting my synopsis' up for my stories up. That way you can know a little bit more about that, and decide if you even want to be a fan of mine. That's if you're even still reading at this point.

   Well, that's all for now. Like I said, I will update again soon. Keep reading.


-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment